Wednesday, July 4, 2018
ALL ABOUT ME
''EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON'' When I was young I do believe in fairytales but as time goes by and I grew up my beliefs change . Destiny,forever, and happily ever after is not true it's all people imagination . Everything that's happening is our own decision, everything that we've been through is happening for a reason. and everything that we imagine are only imaginations . I was in Grade3 when we move here in Grandriverstone Village . My parents are happily married and we live simple life . I'm an only child but still my mom taught me on how to stand on my own and not to always depend on them . Mom and Dad always bought me whatever I want perks of being an only child but still they taught me that not all the times they will going to obey me. As I grew up, there is so many changes in my life. There were days that my parents are having difficult times. Me as an only child knowing that I had nothing but myself didn't know what I am supposed to do. There were times that I found myself drowning in a bucketful of tears. Days that I can't even know where should I belong. I'm always wondering why I have to be in these kinds of situation. And when I stepped the teenage years, this is the time that realization hits me. I met different kind of people with different kind of struggles in their lives. People whose life is more miserable than me. And from that day forward I may say that everything happens for a reason. We live with a purpose. We breath a brand new life because it's GOD'S WILL. We wake up everyday cause we know that there are people who needs us in their life. Every problem we face and every struggles we make is a mission that we have to take. Be thankful no matter what life brings us. God gave us these life because he know we're strong enough to live for it. I'm Shiela Marie Cariaso now on 11th Grade and this is my story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment